Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Lady Behind Dr. Buglady

Name: Sheri Herrera de Frey

Known as: Dr. Buglady

Occupation: Owner, ARBICO Organics, Inc.

Greetings to everyone! I would like to share with you briefly about my background and how I came to be known as "Dr. Buglady"! Originally from Tucson, AZ., I have spent over thirty years growing what started as an off-beat idea of my husband's into a company committed to providing affordable environmentally sustainable pest and garden solutions.

I have a true passion for what I do! Starting out with a background in International Relations, I was ready to take on the challenge of starting a business. Since the earliest days, I began to learn as much as I could about insects and organisms, soil fertility, weeds, diseases, composting, cover crops, bio-oases and much more! Years of working with gardeners, farmers and commercial customers have allowed me to acquire an enormous education that I can now share with you!

I have had the chance to work with many experts in my field and have been honored on occasion as a presenter to share my own wealth of knowledge at organic/sustainable conferences and agricultural gatherings globally! Along the way, by helping to prescribe environmentally sustainable and organic solutions, I picked up the nickname of Dr. Buglady! I love helping people with their pest, garden, pet and farm solutions. I look forward to hearing from you! The doctor is in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Three Generalist Insect Predators you Need to Know!

Are you worried about pests in your garden?  Are you even more worried about constantly needing to spray harsh pesticides on your plants to ...