Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome To Dr. Buglady’s First Blog Post!

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to get to answer more questions, give more tips and help more people find organic and environmentally friendly methods for their lawns and gardens, farms and pets! With my passion for a healthy environment, I feel that it is my duty to help you reach your green goals! The way to communicate with me is to go online to ARBICO-Organics.com and click on the Ask Dr. Buglady icon. I will do my best to get back with an answer to your question (s) as soon as possible!

For fast answers to any questions that you may have, please call toll free to Arbico Organics, 8am to 5pm MST Monday through Friday, and an Arbico Organics consultant will be happy to visit with you to learn about your situation and provide you with organic solutions that will solve your gardening, farming and pet care issues. As always, feel free to email me your questions by clicking on the Dr. Buglady icon on the Arbico Organics homepage or by simply filling out the form found at: Ask Doctor Buglady.

For more information, I recommend that you tune into my radio show, "The Easy Organic Gardener"! I am pleased to have some amazing guest and encourage you to call in with you own questions to be answered by myself and other experts live on the air (call in number: 1-800-259-9231)! The show airs weekly on Sundays at 11:00 am CST. The radio show link can be found below and is also available on the helpful Arbico Organics homepage, The Easy Organic Gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Grasshoppers – How to Protect Your Garden and Farm with Eco-Friendly Tactics

When conditions are right, grasshoppers can unexpectedly become a big problem for growers. But what are your options to effectively control ...